Rep Phleb / CS I - Exam One (req95353)
Rep Phleb / CS I - Exam One - Louisville, KY - Monday-Friday
This position is responsible for acting as the liaison between the client, the agent, and the examiners by answering the telephone, researching questions, and providing appropriate answers in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, answers, follows up and tracks client, agent and field questions appropriately and in a timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to, giving out specimen requirements, requesting additional tests and providing reports. Documents all calls and submits problem or difficult calls to the manager. Coordinates activities between client services, the agent and the client. This includes scheduling applicants with an examiner or at a PSC site and communication agents, applicants and examiners.
- Conducts in center exams which include taking basic vitals, medical histories, venipuncture, urine collection, and EKG. Also collects specimens for pre employment drug screenings and other Quest Diagnostics services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Diagnostics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
- Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Quest Diagnostics Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training.
No direct supervision
Education Preferred: High school diploma or equivalency. Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant certificate preferred (required in some states).
Work Experience: Minimum one year customer service experience and one year phlebotomy experience with pediatric and geriatric patients. Prefer urine or hair follicle collection and EKG experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft office with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment