Rep Provider Support-H&W (req96344)
Rep Provider Support-H&W
10101 Renner Blvd, Lenexa, KS 66219
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you
can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
• Manage communication with provider network as it relates to logistics, especially event material needs, equipment inventory, and other related topics.
• Responsible for reviewing all supply-related event escalations for legitimacy and responding appropriately to critical needs.
• Work with all internal departments and systems to manage, prepare, and fulfill event requirements in accordance to account-specific guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Broker supply-related provider communications in preparation for Health & Wellness events.
2. Receive, review and respond to supply-related escalations initiated by internal or external partners.
3. Map client-specific paperwork requirements in central information repository.
4. Initiate and submit supply pick lists for Health & Wellness events staffed by various provider networks including ExamOne branch offices.
5. Submit additional logistics requests for Health & Wellness events contingent upon escalated business review.
6. Facilitate the coordination of exceptional logistic efforts for third-party deliveries involving lead providers that are traveling and require special accommodation.
7. Track material shipments and resolve delivery exceptions as needed to salvage events.
8. Collaborate with internal departments to notify team leads of event increases or last minute event changes as approved within an escalated internal case.
9. Schedule UPS pickups for events using various interactive CRM dashboards.
10. Schedule same-day deliveries and recall packages to fulfill critical logistics needs.
11. Maintain records of supply orders placed and shipped from warehouse.
12. Document quality metrics against event material rework when experienced to identify areas of operational improvement.
13. Maintain field provider equipment levels and general event list records in central information repository.
14. Submit reinforced coaching requests for field provider adjustments when deviations from standard protocols are evident, including: unfitting behavioral displays, improper equipment or specimen handling.
15. Lead equipment recovery efforts as appropriate for Fingerstick & Venipuncture ship-to-site and retail events.
16. Create UPS return labels on-demand for specimens and equipment recovery in the field.
17. Train client contacts, branch managers and lead providers on the supply management and specimen return logistic procedures.
18. Escalate complex provider issues to the appropriate representative / department for quickest resolution.
19. Support QScreen product offering, including management of iPad inventory.
20. Support QCard product offering, shipping, and tracking of collection materials.
21. Maintain knowledge of warehouse procedures.
22. Provide input on quality improvement opportunities to supervisor.
23. Provide clerical support as necessary.
24. Create & maintain SOP as applicable.
25. Other duties as required to meet the department’s needs.
26. Aid warehouse in quality control efforts.
27. Assist Provider Engagement Specialists in the recovery of terminated equipment levels.
28. Receive, track and forward provider cassette return incentives to the Quest payroll department as applicable.
29. Facilitate the coordination of exceptional logistic efforts in locating supplies in the field to save potential failed events.
30. Coordinate the delivery of digital materials to providers in efforts to prevent last minute event cancelations.
31. Manage, update and review the ExamOne forecasting tool, bi-monthly for inventory management and resupply needs.
32. Create manual supply orders for, ExamOne fingerstick inventories, while referencing forecasting tools on future event needs.
33. Document any and all communications with ExamOne to review quality of 3rd party aid.
34. Forward agency information changes to Provider Engagement to be updated.
Education Experience: • High School diploma
• Associated / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
Work Experience: • 6+ months experience in event planning, with a special focus on supplies and logistics
Physical and Mental Requirements: • Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or providers for different purposes in different contexts
• Ability to use effective written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to work collaboratively, providing direction to and receiving feedback from peers and manager to resolve internal and external client issues
• Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions
• Adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
• Performs a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another
• Ability to make effective decisions in a quick manner
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Maintain composure under pressure
• Ability to work independently and make decisions to achieve department and individual goals
• Ability to comprehend and follow verbal or written instructions
• Must be able to remain in a stationery position