Part - Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver - Warsaw, IN
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
We seek a Part - Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy to facilities. The Part - Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
This position is part - time. Employees are required to work shift (~15 hours a week) between the hours of 2:00PM - 5:00 PM EST, 5 days a week Monday thru Friday. Our office is located at 850 North Harrison, Warsaw IN 46580
- Loads vehicles with medications / products for delivery
- Provides timely and accurate completion of deliveries in a professional and courteous manner
- Verifies receipt and provides valid signature for proof of receipt of all items delivered
- Processes any required paperwork according to established procedures
- Assists in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks
- Shreds paperwork for disposal
- Stocks pharmacy supplies
- Light computer data entry
- Various other duties as may be assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Access to reliable transportation that can be used for business purposes
- Must be available to work shift (15 hours a week) between the hours of 2:00PM - 5:00 PM EST, 5 days a week Monday thru Friday. Our office is located at 850 North Harrison, Warsaw IN 46580
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
Physical and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. periodically
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at [Register to View]
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. [Register to View]
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED