Call Center Supervisor ( US Health)- San Juan, PR (16095057)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
A Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for training the team, setting their priorities on performance and will be responsible in constantly coaching & motivating team members. This position will be responsible on team’s performance achievements by driving constant process improvement within the team.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Turnaround Time, Error corrections
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members
- Perform training and subject matter expert role
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associate Degree or equivalent credits approved (60 credits)
- 1+ years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience as a: SME, Trainer, Team Lead or Supervisor
- Experience with Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Word (creating memos, writing), Microsoft Outlook (setting calendar appointments, email) and Microsoft Excel (creating/editing spreadsheets, filtering, navigating reports)
- English & Spanish proficiency (verbal and written)
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday - Friday from 8am- 9pm AST
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Performance Management / RCA
- Knowledge of HMO/PPO/Medicare Plans/benefits and medical terminology
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.