Sr Digital Service Analyst (req96518)
Sr Digital Service Analyst - M - F
Summary: The Senior Digital Service Analyst will be responsible for developing strategies to test and scale new service offerings and channels. The analyst will conduct market & customer research and couple these insights with internal data modelling to propose innovative solutions for Quest customers. The analyst will work with product managers and software engineers to get new services and features in the hands of Quest customers and iterate upon these offerings based on consumer reception.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and identify factors which drive digital service growth.
- Validate analysis using customer centric design practices
- Support in recommending rollout strategies which result in removing barriers and maximizing conversion rates
- Partner with data scientists to build a highly scalable data infrastructure to generate insights
- Research the competitive landscape to formulate growth strategies, create forecasts and objectives around adoption, retention, and engagement with digital services
- Partner with product managers to understand and inform digital services roadmaps, and support roll out plans
- Conduct monitoring and analysis of how customers use our services and features to validate product market fit and drive digital service growth
- Perform modeling/analytics to assist new services and pricing strategies for various Quest digital services.
- Support on development direct-to-consumer marketing strategy and initiatives to support business growth objectives.
- Help build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go to market strategies for digital services at Quest.
- Understand the long-term support strategy and its relevance to support innovation.
- Support in development of customer/service innovation roadmap - including yearly medium-term, long-term, and future innovation goals.
- Own and develop the strategic orientation of innovation management for the relevant digital services.
- Analyze opportunities, risks, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as the derivation of critical issues of the future and the purpose and vision of what Quest wants to achieve with innovation.
- Conduct research into future trends and the impact and opportunity for Quest. Make future projections as the basis for the innovation strategy.
- Source, identify and instill innovative best practices to maximize the value of existing technology and practices for digital services
- Become an expert on emerging innovations around digital services for support
- Develop and seek innovative ideas from a wide variety of sources, internal and external, collect, evaluate, and select ideas actively search for ideas and innovative technologies outside the company.
- Develop effort vs benefit-based business cases to examine whether an innovation is worth doing or worthy of funding.
Required Work Experience: 5-7+ years' experience in a similar role (can include related experience, such as product management)
Preferred Work Experience:
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting
as an advocate for customers
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Digital Service
Analyst or Digital Product Analyst role
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and/or training other team members
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical
information, analyze, and make recommendations that influence customer journey
- Self-driven, highly motivated individual
- Extensive knowledge of
Customer Journey Management and Digital Service Management. (Knowledge of
Digital Product Management beneficial.)
- Extensive knowledge of
relevant market trends with the ability to identify opportunities.
- Knowledge of ‘VOC’ and Customer
- Agile development methodology knowledge desired.
- Healthcare or clinical lab industry knowledge beneficial.
- Awareness of change management principles.
- Strong analytical and critical
- Deep technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
while partnering with Business Product Owners
- Business process mapping (BPM) skills beneficial
Work Environment: Work in an office or a remote setting
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Science, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
Preferred Education: MBA is preferred
Preferred Technical Training or Professional Licensing: Lean Six Sigma/ Certified Scrum professional
Competencies: Advanced level expertise in analytical tools (e.g., Excel pivot tables, Tableau, etc.)