Salesforce Engineer - Memphis, TN (16143769)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliable. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
The Technology and Data Science positions in Prospero are part of a dyad team of community-based clinicians and healthcare management professionals who support patients facing serious Illnesses. What makes your career greater with Prospero? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
In this role, you will be part of a team where your primary responsibilities are to provide day to day support of Salesforce activities for different environments. The Salesforce Engineer will provide hands-on expertise in developing enhancement functionalities for different components of Health Cloud and FSL, implementing non-functional requirements and supporting production and non- production environments.
- Work closely with product owners and product leaders to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
- Partner with other architecture team to define, maintain, and handle architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.).
- Guide the consistent implementation of technical design across all initiatives in our portfolio, ensuring consistent implementation and extensibility. Provide the mentorship and guidance to technical leads as to the long term implementation plan and cross-project impacts and dependencies.
- Understand company’s data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modeling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components in and across business areas/ applications of expertise. Provide advice and guidance to Product Managers, Engineers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Prioritizing/Effort Estimates: contribute to solution prioritizing and effort sizing with the multi-functional team.
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make informed application architecture recommendations
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management, and sandbox environments
- 1+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP
- 1+ years of experience with consuming web services
- 1+ years of experience with Apex and Lightning framework
- Solid understanding of lightning flows and trigger framework
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Salesforce developer certifications
- Experience developing with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous deployment (CD) pipelines
- Familiarity with data quality management concepts
- Proficiency in the software development lifecycle, code management, and release management
- Agile development experience
- Knowledge on Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud Platform, Partner Community and Appexchange package development
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, sales, IT, vendors and international teams
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.