Large Market Strategic Account Partner - Telecommute (16398874)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Large Market Account Partner is a key contributor within the Revenue function and manages client relationships with the large and jumbo channels to satisfy, retain, and grow Bind's customers. The Large Market Account Partner will be the relationship owner for an assigned portfolio of clients. This role is part of a dedicated Revenue team responsible for retaining and growing client relationships with Bind.
This is an opportunity to:
- Grow, partner to create strategies and stories, developing approaches to deliverables and communications, and interact with executives to have an impact on the clients healthcare journey
- Join a culture that is energetic, collaborative, and mission driven
- Partner with incredibly talented colleagues
- Have a voice into the evolution of the company!
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Growing the portfolio book of business and developing and delivering, plan design and communication approaches, go-to-market approaches and outcomes, that are in alignment with Bind and customer strategies
- Lead complex Plan Sponsor engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, financial evaluations, plan design, communications, and renewal
- Interact, collaborate, and partner with senior leaders and C-Suite level executives on the Bind and Plan Sponsor strategy, while building trust and relationships to navigate challenging situations
- Understands key market and regulatory dynamics of the insurance industry segment and well as the Plan Sponsor's industry segment
- Serves as the relationship lead, responds to questions and concerns to ensure customer success and proper account management, such as plan and performance reviews, tailored marketing, and communications, and ensuring the resolution of escalated or sensitive cases
- Understand customers' business challenges, health and wellness strategy, industry trends and consult on how Bind can help them achieve their objective
- Provides leadership and guidance to analyst function that serves as support to you and the Plan Sponsor
- Upon notification of sale, work closely with the Sales and Implementation teams to establish a client specific implementation and change management plan
- During the Implementation Process, work closely with Plan Sponsor to establish a solid working relationship and understanding of customer needs, structure, and path to success
- Participate in open enrollment/member recruitment activities as requested
- Develop strategies for retention, growth, and plan design efficiencies/changes
- Participate in user acceptance testing to validate solutions meet requirements
- Monitor the service model performance and details, identifying and resolving issues and prioritizing and delivering on improvements
- Manage broker/consultant relationships (if existing) for the delivery of the service model
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Solid account management experience specifically working with large employer HR function
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel are ideal)
- Ability to travel 20% on average
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Health Insurance/Heath Care industry experience
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
- Solid consulting, relationship management, communication and business development skills
- Ability to develop and deliver on client strategies to deliver value and grow accounts
- A self-starter who operates with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with large, and/or national employers
- Ability to Interact and work with senior leaders and C-Suite level executives
- Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs of competing interests (client, operations, information systems, internal and external partners, sales)
- Ability to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic organization
- Demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
- Ability to manage high volume of details with precision and excellence in short and inflexible timeframes
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at Bind, part of the UnitedHealthcare family of businesses. At Bind, we work to make health insurance personal with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve. We took the old model of health insurance apart and are rebuilding it from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice, flexibility and an intuitive experience. Help build different and make a difference by doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.