Associate Marketing Specialist - Golden Valley, MN or Telecommute (16396987)
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, medication management and more - are leading the way to a new level of care.
Genoa is a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.(sm)
As part of a dynamic and fun marketing communications team, the associate marketing specialist will have the opportunity to help people with serious mental illness, addiction or other complex chronic conditions get the help they need by marketing our pharmacies and other services.
The associate marketing specialist provides support to the marketing, communications, and sales teams. Duties include supporting the sales marketing team by assisting with marketing campaigns, conference/tradeshow planning and execution, data entry and management, and maintenance and creation of collateral. This position also supports sales team leaders with general administrative tasks, team meeting planning, data management, and other team support functions.
This is an entry-level administrative role in marketing, with exposure to multifaceted areas of the company.
- Assist in maintenance, creation and order management of marketing collateral, including requests from the field
- Support marketing team on sales campaign creation and execution
- Assist with meeting planning, including regular sales meetings, and other company meetings
- Support marketing and sales teams with digital data management and campaign automation
- Assist with marketing initiatives, including conferences, campaigns, industry partnerships, etc.
- Assist marketing and sales team leaders with monthly expense reports and other administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ year of work experience (can include internships)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including using Excel and PowerPoint
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- College degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Marketing communications or sales support/conference coordination experience
- Experience with digital marketing initiatives
- InDesign or other graphic design program proficiency
- Can easily manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and organized to remain focused on objectives
- Motivated to learn and grow in marketing
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.