Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing - Telecommute (16396263)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role will play an integral part on the UnitedHealthcare Exchange Plans marketing and communications team. This role will lead the marketing and sales support strategy for the Northeast and Southeast regions and will also lead the strategy for national/local marketing efforts in specific channels. This role will work directly with sales leaders and other function marketing partners in Government Programs to ensure all campaigns are cohesive and driving towards our Exchange Plans growth goals. This role will also be responsible to analyzing campaign results for optimization and best practice sharing.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Drive Exchange membership growth in partnership with regional and local sales leaders by creating and executing consumer and influencer-facing marketing strategies
- Direct the acquisition marketing efforts for specific channels in partnership with agencies and other resources based on goals and budget
- Create and maintain solid relationships with Exchange sales and marketing team members as well as other functional leaders and locally-based colleagues throughout the organization
- Provide regular regional, state and market level updates on strategy and results
- Lead culturally relevant and in-language marketing campaigns based on market needs
- Gain an understanding of the product, the community, and the business plan for assigned regions
- Direct local media strategies as appropriate for markets and work with vendors to execute
- Understand marketing compliance guidelines for individual Exchange plans
- Lead toolkit material strategy and development for the IFP sales and broker channels
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience driving growth via marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of direct to consumer marketing experience
- 3+ years of partnering closely with sales organizations to drive growth
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Health care industry experience
- Bilingual - focus on Spanish
- Comfortable presenting in small and large groups
- Bachelor's degree
- Thinking/learning skills: good judgment, decision making, creativity, strategizing
- Administrative skills: planning, coordinating, managing resources
- Communications skills: building relationships, leading, resolving, managing conflict
- Leadership skills: motivating, coaching, facilitating, influencing
- Motivating skills: achieving results, self-starter
- Adjustment/Self-Management skills: handling stress, personal adaptability
- Analytical skills: ability to use data to determine results
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The Salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The Salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.