Executive Assistant - Telecommute in PST (16332786)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in PST, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Managing calendars, coordinating both domestic and international travel, and preparing expense reports
- Manage team calendars and meeting scheduling
- Serve as the team's point of contact for technology requests and new-hire on-boarding
- Make large meeting arrangements, including schedules and setting up resources and technology requirements (e.g., conference rooms, agendas, catering, Microsoft Teams and telepresence, meeting materials, etc.)
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work independently to perform varied administrative duties
- Point of contact for monthly, quarterly business review documents, coordinating materials and putting in specific format
- Serve as the face of the team by greeting visiting clients, guests, and employees
- Create, edit, and print Microsoft Office documents ensuring quality and accuracy
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
The successful candidate will possess strong grammatical and communication skills (written and verbal), an ability to handle highly confidential information, have a poised and polished presence, and will work well in a team environment.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of general administrative support, event planning, marketing, Human Capital and/or project management experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting multiple senior level leaders (Director/VP or higher) complex calendars within a matrixed, complex and fast-paced environment
- Experience managing travel, itineraries, and expense reports
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including WebEx virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Experience with SAP Concur and/or Ariba tools
- Tech Savvy with WebEx, Zoom and other platforms
- Business Segment Liaison expertise
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail
- Desire to build strong relationships with other administrative assistants and coordinators; operate as a team player
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Nevada residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.