Home Program Manager
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Home Support Manager focuses on providing sustainable solutions through data collection and reporting of enterprise wide initiatives. Responsible for reporting support, justification and strengthening of best practices for improvement through the team's initiatives efforts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the Home team on operational initiatives in various areas: Growth, Retention, Productivity and Operational enhancements.
- Collects data relative to initiatives and provide reporting support as well as trend analysis.
- Looks for best practice trends and brings forth to leadership to create action and cure plans.
- Successfully drives Home Therapy initiatives through the effective coordination of resources and the timely resolution of issues and roadblocks associated with the initiative.
- Partners with HT finance team, IT as well as field operations on noted initiatives.
- Oversees the change management process to protect the initiative and support the team as needed to successfully complete deliverables, clear progress barriers, build effective communication channels, mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Determines the key performance metrics and measures upon which each project will be evaluated during execution and upon its completion. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to provide Train the Trainer sessions when needed on field-based supported technologies and initiatives.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May travel to regional meetings and clinic sites on occasion.
- This position requires less than 10% travel.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2 - 5 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a desire to learn and promote new technologies
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and maximize reporting functions
- Excellent verbal and written skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.