Clinical Data Analyst
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Clinical Data Analyst takes necessary actions to ensure the efficient and timely preparation of clinical analyses and data extracts to support various departments within the Global Medical Office management. The scope of clinical data management includes coordination of data-related projects with project team members and investigating/troubleshooting data quality issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates reports and data extracts for Renal Research Institute, executive operations, quality management, advanced analytics and research from both external and internal data sources.
- Create actionable trend information, and ensure that internal members of the company have the information necessary to make informed business, operating, and research decisions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ensure all data analysis requests are conducted in compliance with HIPAA and other pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate timeliness, usability and accuracy of the reports.
- Develops in-depth technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed with limited direction. Exercises increasing latitude in determining technical objectives of each assignment.
- Investigates complex data related issues and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative information using past, current, and future trending information
- Complete assignments on time and within budget
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred; preferably in a relevant filed (examples are Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Biology). Some clinical training a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-4 years’ related work experience
- Must have experience using SAS to develop complex business reports.
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Experience in population health or clinical analytics preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to create complex analytic work products
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.