PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position will be responsible for the organization and coordination of the applicable Business Center office procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency including, but not limited to, overseeing the day to day office operations and administrative support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, facilitate and coordinate the day to day office operations and procedures to ensure and maintain department effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Establish and update office procedures; propose and devise new forms/procedures to improve efficiency of workflow as needed.
- Manage and maintain outside vendor relations ensuring receipt of goods and services with timely payment of all invoices.
- Manage all common areas, ensuring physical appearance of the office is always presentable, organized, and visitor ready.
- Manage and oversee building maintenance, space allocation/internal office moves and office layout changes.
- Coordinate arrangements for all office meetings and/or conference room scheduling.
- Plan and execute office related events and special projects as needed.
- Monitor, purchase and maintain office supplies in accordance with department purchasing policies.
- Coordinate office shipments and deliveries.
- Assist in managing systems and providing general support of computers, telephones, securities, and other IT matters.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to management, and executives as needed.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in office management and/or administrative support.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- High level of creativity, innovation, initiative, and sense of ownership.
- Organizational capabilities and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and independent thinker.
- Must be able to work well with peers, and in a team environment.
- Must be capable of quickly identifying issues and provide recommendations.
- Excellent verbal/written and communication skills.
- Proficient of Microsoft office products including, Word, Excel, Project, and Visio.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.