Lead Technical Product Manager
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities. We are a Fortune 5 Company (UHG) and # 1 in the healthcare space.
The Economics of Optum's platforms differentiate how UnitedHealth Group outperforms technology and healthcare competitors. Optum's product manager of platform optimization is at the junction of technology consumption and healthcare value - creating products that improve the value of our technology platforms. As a member of the platform product team, this product manager leads both software and data engineering teams by looking across UnitedHealth Group technology value chain to define the priorities that optimizes our technology.
This is an opportunity for a Lead Product Manager to establish important connections and synergies across teams and portfolio. In this role, the candidate will be accountable for helping to manage the existing products, operations and optimize the existing product portfolio, integrate the delivery of the products, as well as guiding new development efforts. The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for leading scrum calls, data analysis, customer driven actions, tech tools like GIT HUB, Rally, Splunk and User Interface stories. This role will focus on the The Health Assesment Dashboard and other UHC products and tools.
This position will be required to work with various team (Technology Command Center team(TCC), Peak season readiness team, operations, Service Now, technology, etc…) and other teams across the enterprise to optimize , enhancing the application scoring model and drive application readiness. The candidate will need to create a solid vision, business plan, and priorities, to drive the value of the product.
The candidate must have demonstrated business success and a proven track record of solid product management, transformation, product, new business, and capability development leading to the creation of growth generating opportunities and sustainable, scalable solutions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate with journey/product owners and managers, and technical stakeholders in advancing work forward to meet obligations that deliver a holistic solution
- Actively facilitates an understanding of product model and culture across teams to tell the story of product both internally and externally
- Helps refine feature/user stories to ensure they can be directly tied to OKRs
- Understands primary capabilities within the portfolio / product line
- Monitors the budget at feature/scrum team level and raise awareness when seeing variation
- Promotes product strategy and feature roadmap development by supporting product backlog of enhancements and new features
- Leads cross-functional teams, and communicates challenges and opportunities to stakeholders/direct leadership
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work aligns with product strategy
- Builds relationships across stakeholders (product and technology) to appropriately leverage SMEs in removing obstacles and resolving conflict
- Partners with engineering teams to understand high level end to end solutions including data flows
- Helps drive continuous feedback loops to guarantee teams are focused on the needs of the customer
- Participates in product backlog refinement, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and high-level release planning
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Partner with UX designers to create products with best-in-class and seamless user experience
- Own the creation of features, requirements, and user stories. Represents Product in the Agile Scrum process and provides strategy, context, decision-making, and approval to engineering teams as part of day-to-day Agile delivery.
- Works with engineering to align on feature sizing and delivery plans
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of product management/product development experience
- 5+ years of experience with product management tools like AHA!, Rally, and GitHub
- 3+ years of experience in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- 3+ years handling operational readiness for multiple applications (War Room and Instant Management during peak season)
- 3+ years of experience with integration testing/automation practices
- 1+ year work experience in understanding the monitoring tools (like Kibana, Grafana, Splunk..) and has experience in to improve the performance of the application
- Experience in understanding application operations, ServiceNow knowledge, GitHub
- Demonstrated track record of using metrics, analytics, and user feedback to drive strategy and execution
- Deep understanding of architecture principles and DevOps methodology
- 2+ years of experience Data Analytics, SQL and BI tools like Tableau or Power BI
- 2+ years of experience as Agile product owner or agile leader certification
- Ability to use evidence-based research and facts to influence and drive decisions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to bring fresh ideas and new thinking and confidence to challenge the state
- Solid communication, presentation, and leadership skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.