Workforce Delivery Analyst - Telecommute
We have an opportunity for a Delivery Workforce Analyst to work with our Strategic Planning and Analytics Workforce team to maintain and execute on the Workforce Vision of “Enabling UnitedHealth Group contact centers to become a Competitive Advantage for our company."
As a Delivery Workforce Analyst, you will grow and develop as you conduct and manage outcomes of various studies. You will be challenged to analyze, review, and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to impact the health care system through the analysis and interpretation of data, and presenting recommendations for business solutions. Join us! There's never been a better time to do your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide information/updates/tracking of projects and tools to operational business partners in an aligned line of business
- Collaborate with demand and supply Workforce and operational teams
- Project development, ownership, and leadership along aligned segment/lines of business as well as with vendor partners
- Find creative solutions to complex problems through data management and analytics
- Provide written, visual, and oral communications to all levels of leadership
- Utilize data to present insights into areas of opportunity with regards to metrics and / or the efficient use of resources
- Understand financial drivers and drive processes with aligned line of business leaders as well as vendor partners to drive the daily decisions in support of those measures.
- Drive a culture of root cause analysis, with a focus on removing variation from the system and removing defects from processes
- Improve processes to optimize performance and value over time
- Be a strong change agent and resilient to roadblocks
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions
- Solves complex problems on own; proactively identifies new solutions to problems
- Plan, prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet established and evolving objectives and timelines
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years of experience in service operations center, call center or Workforce Management
- 1+ years of experience managing projects
- 1+ years in using analytical and communication tools to present information (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience working in systems administration or reporting
- 1+ years of experience with Workforce Management software (such as IEX, Aspect, Workforce Management IEX, Blue Pumpkin)
- Health care industry experience
- Analytical skills
- Statistical analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ownership of projects and work streams
- Collaboration with line of busines leaders to drive desired outcomes and change
- Negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet evolving timelines and priorities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.