Compliance Resolution Supervisor - National Remote
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you’re likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It’s dramatic and each day presents a new set of challenges. And that’s where UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses is taking the lead. We see those challenges as opportunities, but we can’t do it alone. You’ll play a leadership role in a high volume, focus and performance driven call center.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work normal business hours of (8:00 am - 8:00 pm) local time. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Coordinate and supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll need to stay positive at all times especially in difficult situations. You’ll be asked to mentor, challenge and communicate effectively with all different types of people.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent years of work experience
- 1+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in a claims or customer service environment
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+ years experience working with Compliance Resolutions within M&R using Maestro, GPS, PAS, RX Claims, NICE, COSMOS, ICUE and Knowledge Central.
- Ability to multi-task including the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Reliable with high integrity and work ethic
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at [Register to View]
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. [Register to View]
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,100 - $80,200. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $49,800 - $88,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW