Client Service Analyst - Moline, IL
If you are located within a commutable distance of Moline, IL you will have the flexibility to work from home and the office in this hybrid role* as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am - 5:00pm) Central Standard Time. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime during peak season. Our office is located at 101 17th Street, Moline, IL 61265. Employees will be required to work 3 days onsite and 2 days from home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Acts as outward - facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day - to - day service delivery
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- Function includes employees who are in dedicated on - site service roles
- Works closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years Direct Client Facing Experience in Health Care Lines of Business (for example Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Lines of Business)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word (sending and receiving information and creating documents) and Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets)
- Ability to work from Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Standard Time, 3 days onsite and 2 days from home. Occasional overtime during Peak Season
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ years PBM Experience
- Reside within a commutable distance of Moline, IL
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at [Register to View]
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. [Register to View]
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families, and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED