Part Time OB Home Visit Nurse RN - Bellevue/Renton/ Kent/ Seattle, WA
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Candidates
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is seeking talented individuals for our Part Time OB Home Care RN opportunities. We are delivering services across the entire continuum of maternal-newborn care. Our elite team of OB Nurses is growing, and we want YOU to join this dynamic and exciting group. Enjoy a Part Time opportunity while providing compassionate care to high-risk moms in-home and telephonically.
We are looking for someone in the Seattle area for this position. Normal hours are daytime hours and this is a Part Time role with the number of hours typically between 20 and 30 hours a week. It is possible that there could be some administrative office responsibilities to serve as a backup for our local Supervisor.
- Provide skilled nursing care for expectant mothers in the home care environment
- Travel to provide in-home patient care and continuous education to patients and family members
- Continually assess the mothers’ condition to ensure they are safe in the home environment
- Modify the plan of care, as appropriate, based upon reassessment, change in prescriber orders, the patient’s need for further care or services and the achievement of identified goals
- Establish trust and build long term relationships with expectant mothers
- Provide clinical support to key physicians / hospitals upon request
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO, health insurance and 401K
- $5000 sign on bonus for external candidates
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Focus on one-on-one patient teaching
- Being able to support our moms at a very difficult time in their lives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- RN in the state of Washington (must be active and unrestricted)
- 1+ years of labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing experience (high risk perinatal, antepartum)
- Ability to utilize Windows 7 programs to include Word, Email, and Internet
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 3+ years of experience in labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing (high risk perinatal, antepartum)
- Home care experience
- IV infusion competency
Keywords: antepartum, Part Time, RN, Home Visits, patient education, gestational diabetes, fetal monitoring, labor and delivery, OB, Obstetrics
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Keywords: antepartum, labor and delivery, RN, home visits, gestational diabetes, Kent, Tukwila, Bellevue, Redmond, WA, Washington, Seattle
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.