Oral Pathologist - AMP - PhenoPath, Seattle, WA
PhenoPath Laboratories, a Quest Diagnostics Company, is a national reference laboratory in Seattle, WA with sub-specialty expertise in hematopathology and solid tumor pathology.
PhenoPath is recruiting a full-time Oral Pathologist, with at least 10 years of attending-level experience, to lead an oral pathology center of excellence for the Quest/Ameripath network.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Using histology, histochemistry/special stains, IHC, and molecular testing to render both primary and consultative oral pathology diagnoses
• Assuming a leadership role in PhenoPath’s oral pathology center of excellence, with participation in medical oversight, new antibody validations, proficiency testing, etc.
• Functioning in a collegial manner with all staff, including training other pathologists in oral pathology case review, coordinating time off to ensure adequate service coverage, and providing timely review of difficult cases when a second opinion is sought
• Being available to customers, client services, and staff to answer questions
• As appropriate, interfacing with other pathologists or scientists elsewhere at Quest
• Maintaining appropriate licensure/accreditation and keeping abreast of key developments in oral pathology and related areas in the broader field of head and neck pathology
• Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information concerning patients, employees, clients, vendors, and the company
• Supporting the medical director in maintaining a safe work environment
• Performing other assigned duties on an as-needed basis
• Board certification in anatomic and/or clinical pathology, and doctoral degree in Dentistry or Medicine
• 10 years post-fellowship, attending-level sign out experience
• Excellent working knowledge of the diagnostic techniques mentioned above
Please visit [ Link removed ] - [Register to View] , click “Job Search”, and following the prompts. Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.