DSNP Program Manager - Hybrid in Seattle, WA area
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position will primarily be responsible for program management of all aspects of the DSNP program. This includes facilitation of program changes, technical support and oversight of internal and external compliance.
If you are located in the Seattle, WA, area, you will have the flexibility to work from home and the office in this hybrid role* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Maintain contract compliance of the DSNP program, including facilitation of changes to the program as received from the state Medicaid agency contract (SMAC), HCA audit response and implementation of quality controls
- Oversight of the contracted health home lead entities supporting the program. This includes:
- Monitoring of interfaces
- Quality controls of lead entity processes
- Periodic audit of program integrity, compliant with the required aspects of the program.
- Technical support for all aspects of the program. Serve as the single point of contact for both internal departments and contracted health home lead entities for issue resolution.
- Represent UnitedHealthcare in program meetings and workgroups for the program. This includes state agencies, MA plan workgroups and community based lead joint operating committees.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in program management
- 3+ years of experience in Medicare or Medicaid benefit administration
- 3+ years of professional MS office experience
- 1+ years of experience in clinical program administration
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in care management or related field
- Prior experience in contract negotiation or interpretation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.