Provider Relation Advocate - Telecommute in MS, AL and LA
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Missouri, Alabama, or Louisiana, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Telephonic Provider Education
- Front Line support to help resolve provider issues
- Oversees provider TIN demographic changes
- Assists with recovery of incomplete provider documentation
- Assist with administrative tasks, ISET and Scion Tickets
- Claim Escalation assistance
- Assists with member placement and escalations
- Associate Dental Provider Adds
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Act as the liaison between the provider, client and members
- Handling high level escalations
- Ability to manage workload automatously and meet goals and deadlines
- Management of Dental Service Organizations (DSO) & large groups
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Ability to prospect new and existing provider leads
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Willing and able to travel up to 45% of the time within territory assigned, if needed
- Resident of Mississsippi, Alabama, or Louisiana
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of claims processing systems and guidelines
- Dental industry knowledge
- MS PowerPoint
- Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Dental Office Manager
- Knowledge of PPO and Medicare/Medicaid products
- Sales/Call environment
- Exceptional sales presentation skills in a high-pressure environment
- 3+ years of experience in a network management-related role, such as contracting, or provider Relations
- Healthcare and/or dental or medical related industry experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.