Senior Software Engineer
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will use best practices and knowledge of internal and external business operations to improve products or services. You will solve complex problems, and bring a new perspective to the usage of existing solutions. You will also mentor employees in the immediate group.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Implement larger, more complex stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Facilitate and lead story breakup and grooming.
- Drive feature level architecture/design sessions.
- Participate in product level architecture/design sessions.
- Recommend actions to improve procedures and standards.
- Identify and communicate technical trends and/or emerging technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in software development required.
- Highly Experienced with [Register to View] experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large scale distributed software design environment, preferably in Agile programming.
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, TDD, and Paired Programming.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other PaaS technologies.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful Web Services & API Development.
Estimated Hiring Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.