DevSecOps Engineer (19896R_Skokie)
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will enable the development teams to succeed in creating and maintaining their own pipelines. You will work within a pod of development teams and be a shared resource across the teams. You will help each team with configuration and troubleshooting, and mentor/teach them as needed.
- Build up best practices and assist several teams across the enterprise implement best practices.
- Work with teams to troubleshoot and solve issues, and provide knowledge transfer to help them become self-sufficient.
- Plug testing frameworks into builds to ensure code is checked for quality before being deployed.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering desired.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Experience using Azure DevOps (ADO) or GitHub for Enterprise for full CI/CD process required.
- Experience with the git lifecycle including PR validation, branching and merging strategies, branch protection required.
- Familiarity with static and dynamic code scanning toolkits required.
- Experience scripting with Powershell Core or Bash required.
- Fluent in writing build/release pipeline scripts required, yaml preferred.
- Knowledgeable about package feed management: npm, maven, nuget preferred.
- Familiarity with one or more Infrastructure as Code platforms: Pulumi, Terraform, ARM, Bicep, or CloudFormation preferred.
- Experience working in a cloud and on-premise hybrid environment.
- Familiarity with Octopus Deploy, Artifactory, and Jenkins preferred
- Familiarity with any of the following languages: Java, C#, Python, Typescript preferred.
- Familiarity with building projects for the above languages and with Angular.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud resource configuration.
- Familiarity with setting up and configuring scrum boards/agile backlogs.
Estimated Hiring Range:$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.