The Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior is seeking to hire a full-time Clinical Neuropsychologist to join their Hispanic Neuropsychiatric Center of Excellence (HNCE). Major responsibilities include providing direct clinical neuropsychological assessment services in the clinic, preparing reports and other documents on patient status for referring physicians, and training and supervising predoctoral and/or postdoctoral trainees.
This position is 100% remote until further notice.
* Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited university
* 2 years of formal post-doctoral training in Neuropsychology
* Current, valid license to practice Psychology in California
* 1 or more years of experience training and supervising predoctoral and/or postdoctoral trainees in clinical neuropsychologlcal assessment, preferred
* 2 or more years of clinical and/or scientific expertise with adult populations, preferred
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />