Lead Patient Service Representative - Westwood
responsible for supporting all aspects of scheduling for the Internal Medicine.
The Administrative Assistant III Lead will also manage and assign workflow within the team to
maximize efficiency and effectiveness, provide coaching to improve individual
and group performance, and assist with management of the scheduling process to
optimize customer and patient satisfaction.Qualifications
to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a
high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the
appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and maintain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to
coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at the UCLA Medical
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including Word,
Excel, and e-mail.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of
- Knowledge of medical
knowledge of Epic/CareConnect systems to complete on-line transactions,
including appointment scheduling, procedure scheduling, the encounter
registration system, hospital lab results and medical reports.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />