Admin Support - Infectious Diseases/Nephrology, Santa Monica
In this role, you will provide administrative and patient care support in the clinic setting. You will assist in coordinating patient flow throughout the clinic, from
registration to discharge and work as a
member of the Ambulatory Care clinic team to provide smooth outpatient flow
resulting in optimum patient satisfaction and clinic operation.
- Ability to communicate professionally and
effectively with physicians and staff in a high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the
appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and maintain
sub-specialty physician schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to
coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at
the UCLA Medical Center.
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including
Word, Excel, and Email.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />