Sr Product Advisor
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will build and manage the ongoing analytics engagement and business relationships by analyzing, interpreting and delivering business intelligence, reports and analytics. The expected outcomes are implemented contracts and price savings and process improvement value for Vizient members.
- Accountable for building and sustaining the business relationship and resulting in on-going, revenue stream associated with subscription engagements at member Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s) and hospitals.
- Serve as main point of contact for members in the utilization and adoption of product solution.
- Drive member engagement though hosting calls, presenting to all levels in support of their assigned product, while escalating questions as needed. Provide tools and information to support members for utilization of application and data; may conduct product demonstrations for internal stakeholders, members or prospective members.
- Work with members to improve breadth, depth and quality of reported data to increase member’s product adoption.
- Track performance metrics and may advise members on trends in alignment with strategy.
- Collaborate with data teams, as necessary, to address product specific needs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve business problems.
- Participate in process evaluation and shares observations and suggestions during team discussions.
- Identifies opportunities to improve report layouts, functionality, metrics and processes for assigned product.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and applies key learnings to day-to-day work.
- Share business and product knowledge with teammates for development of member communications and educational content.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in a product advisory role supporting the implementation and utilization of solution tool or application for a customer or member required.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite tools including intermediate to advanced level Excel skills required.
- GPO experience, supply chain contracting experience in a hospital or healthcare setting, preferred.
- Microsoft Access or Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:$88,900.00 - $132,250.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.