Digital Product Consultant, Customer Experience (Remote) (879747200A1)
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $63,100 - $137,900
Bonus Potential: 10%
Requisition #: 69280
The Role at a Glance
As a Consultant on the Customer Experience (CX) team, you would play a critical role in improving customer experiences and shaping our technology roadmap. This is an opportunity to leverage your strategic, agile, project management, and creative skills as part of a high-performing team.
The Consultant will work closely with product managers and agile product owners to support the vision and design and deliver capabilities that meet customer needs and drive customer satisfaction. Through individual projects and in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, he or she will understand the voice of the customer to recommend digital capabilities. Responsibilities include writing epics and features, creating awareness and buy-in on the vision, assist in developing the release strategy, aid in establishing KPIs -- ultimately improving the experiences we deliver. This role will partner closely with the Product Manager and business functions to ensure investments exceed customer needs and expectations.
As part of Lincoln Financial Group Protection, the Consultant will focus on workplace benefits such as disability coverage, life insurance, maternity leave, and dental plans. Customers include leading companies that offer these benefits, their employees who sign up for them, and the brokers/intermediaries who are part of the workplace benefits ecosystem. CX-driven digital initiatives remove pain points for these customers and seize opportunities to innovate and make their engagements with us easier and more satisfying.What you'll be doing
- Advocate for the customer, providing insights about our customers’ needs and recommending digital solutions to solve them
- Utilize customer-centric tools such as journey maps, personas, and Voice of the Customer feedback data to identify customer pain-points, challenges, and hurdles to inform decision-making and drive action
- Plan and support the implementation of digital solutions which deliver value to customers, in line with our CX strategy and organizational priorities
- Analyze more complex initiatives by partnering with business stakeholders and IT to aid in gathering information to write epics and features for initiatives
- Prioritize day-to-day elements of active initiatives to champion release strategy, including partnership with agile Product Owners, to deliver iterative value to our customers
- Aid in establishing and monitoring KPIs for digital initiatives, providing recommendations to improve the customer experience and positively impacting KPIs
- Develop and present recommendations to address gaps in the customer experience; make presentations to influence relevant stakeholders regarding the customer experience
- Leverage Agile techniques and ‘test and learn’ approaches to prototype experiences & business models, validate customer feedback, and continuously innovate and improve the customer experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with functional stakeholders and partner effectively with IT and other members of the CX, Strategy, and Marketing teams
- Remain current in CX and industry developments/trends; assess the impact and collaborate with management to incorporate into current and future solutions to enable a positive customer experience
- Carry out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines, and comply with all company and site policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience in customer experience, customer engagement, relationship management, customer success, or similar role related to the specific responsibilities of this position
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for customers and creating engaging, satisfying customer experiences Knowledge in the areas of cultural transformation, training, innovation, and customer experience
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to influence/work with people across multiple disciplines and diverse teams to achieve results
- Strong analytical, strategic, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to establish credibility with senior audiences
- Knowledge of industry best practices and business operations
- Flexibility to perform in lead or support roles, depending on project
Nice to Haves:
- Strategy, consulting, or change management experience and/or MBA
- Agile experience
- Willingness to travel occasionally (<10%)
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.