Sr. E-Learning Consultant (892552500A0)
Alternate Locations: Work from Home; Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); US Midwest; US Northeast; US Southeast
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 69555
The Role at a Glance
As a Sr Training Consultant, E-learning, you will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for Client Facing teams in Retirement Plan Services. You will lead design, development, implementation, and delivery of digital as well as instructor-led training programs to support the training and development needs. In this role, you will be collaborating with leaders and stakeholders from across the business to ensure learning programs support and drive achievement of business goals and objectives.What you'll be doing
- Leading the development and delivery of training programs and content via a variety of traditional methods as well as technology systems and applications.
- Leading the development of engaging training material, manuals, and visual aids by leveraging and applying knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Exemplifying a customer-centric focus in collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels to understand business and operational needs/changes and desired learning outcomes.
- Providing guidance to define problems/issues, and develop innovative solutions; presenting recommendations to management and key stakeholders.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of valid and reliable assessment tools to identify training needs
- Overseeing the evaluation of training effectiveness through post-training assessment as well as job performance; leveraging complex metrics and analysis to identify training gaps.
- Directing the updating and improvement of training materials, content, and delivery to ensure learning transfer and maximize positive impact to the business.
- Advising stakeholders on approaches to encourage utilization of learning management systems (LMS).
- Leading multiple, concurrent training projects and teams; also representing the interests of their assigned area/team on broader projects/initiatives, including technical, procedural and IT related.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy in content, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Maintaining knowledge on current and emerging e-learning training developments/trends and collaborating with management to incorporate these in current and future learning solutions.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in coaching team members and/or internal stakeholders.
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in Instructional Design and/or Training that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- FINRA S6 within 90 days of hire
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) in Instructional Design/Technology or related Training/Development field
- Highly proficient in Articulate 360 and learning management systems
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed, and logical discussions/presentations.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View]
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View]