LFD Marketing Consultant (854799300A3)
Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut)
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 68804
The Role At Glance
Lincoln’s innovative marketing team is looking for a Marketing Consultant to help customize Lincoln’s Life Solutions for strategic partners while also partnering in the promotion of the overall portfolio through the delivery of relevant marketing content that resonates with our audience and distinguishes Lincoln in a competitive way. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to set the marketing strategy, develop effective marketing resources, and execute a plan that drives measurable results for Lincoln—with an increased focus on driving growth goals for the specific channel that supports the business. This individual will supporting their Life Insurance and Moneyguard products.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment who welcomes challenges and values the opportunity to make an impact.What will you be doing
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of current and emerging developments/market trends for the financial industry and the life insurance market; assesses impact, and collaborates with marketing, product, sales and management to implement/drive marketing programs, content and campaigns, to drive current and future solutions
- Collaborates with creative, digital and technology partners to develop a broad range of resources to communicate our products and marketing programs in a clear and concise way, and that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals
- Builds relationships, serves as a subject matter expert and partners with internal & external stakeholders to elicit, define and transform concepts into simple positioning and marketing stories; communicates and ensures that marketing plans are understood by all stakeholders and team members
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to improve marketing programs and processes.
- Analyzes and guides the development of performance metrics and benchmarks to track and assess the effectiveness of all marketing programs, tools and collateral
- Leads, directs and coordinates the development, layout and design of marketing material—from inception to execution including, but not limited to project and resource planning, change management, communications planning and managing changes to project scope.
- Ensures full collateral set is accurate, relevant and compliant with regulatory requirements and consistent with Lincoln’s editorial and brand standards
- Participates and influences continuous business planning and prioritization efforts.
- Works in an agile pod environment that requires full collaboration and prioritization
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View]
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View]