Account Executive, External Wholesale (897173200A0)
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $250,000
Requisition #: 69638
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a motivated External Hybrid Wholesaler (Account Executive, External Hybrid Wholesaler) to our Institutional Retirement Team to work remotely and travel as needed (up to 50% of the time).
Over the last year, Lincoln has launched several new in-plan solutions for our existing and prospective clients. As the External Hybrid Wholesaler, you will have the opportunity to develop and executive a business plan to achieve sales & growth goals focused on placement of retirement income solutions. In this position, you will build and maintain strong business relationships with intermediaries and sales partners to meet or exceed established sales goals, quotas, targets, or objectives. You will initiate and/or follow up on more complex sales calls through inbound and outbound communications which result in an increase in sales revenue and market share.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assess the impact, and collaborate with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions. In addition, you will develop and maintain a strong understanding of Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) products, services and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
- You will develop business on behalf of the LFG in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- You will build and maintain strong business relationships with key sales clients to meet or exceed established sales goals, quotas, targets, or objectives. In addition, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders to propose placement of additional Lincoln products in existing client book of business.
- You will receive more complex internal leads and contact potential customers or receives contacts from customers generated by marketing activity.
- You will while serving as a resource internal and external parties while developing and maintaining collaborative relationships to achieve sales objectives.
- You will capture and maintain sales call data in appropriate systems and/or completes sales reports.
- You will meet or exceed all department, and sales and/or activity goals for their assigned territory.
- 3 - 5+ Years experience in internal/external wholesale that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- FINRA S6 within 90 days of hire
- Life, Health and Variable within 120 days of hire
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Ability to travel domestically, up to 50%
- Working knowledge of retirement plan in-plan products
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.