Sr. Consultant, Product Owner (885936900A1)
Alternate Locations: US All Regions
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Hiring Manager: Deb Washler-Jackson
Pay Range: $83,500 - $179,100
Requisition #: 69432
The Role at a Glance:
We are excited to bring on a Senior Consultant Product Owner to our RPS SPO Team to work in our Key Cities locations or WFH based office.
- Serve as the Product Owner with two RPS Agile Data Teams to facilitate access to data in support of RPS projects. The previous Product Owner held this role for over two years and is retiring from this position.
- In the past three years, the RPS Data Teams have brought consistent structure and architecture to RPS data while meeting business needs. The Product Owner role is a critical team member who organizes and maintains the teams backlog ensure the team is working on the businesses highest objectives to deliver the most value.
As the Product Owner, you will lead these experienced teams and engage with the business to understand the value delivered. The Product Owner will work closely with the Product Manager to break features into stories and presenting those to the Agile teams. This is a fast-paced environment with complex work. The Product Owner should be good with interpersonal dynamics to best leverage the teams’ talents and abilities. Problem solving, critical thinking, ability to lead a team and coach through partnership are key attributes to success in this role. The Product Owner works closely with business partners to execute on initiatives and ensure their needs are being met through out delivery.What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and/or management to gather and support prioritization of complex product requirements, providing recommendations, as appropriate.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction and collaborates effectively with appropriate stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Serves as key decision maker on priorities of product backlog and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 5 -7+ Years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, or a product-related role within a development team that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Product Owner SAFe Accreditation
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- Ten Weeks Parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
About the Company/Who is Lincoln Financial
Led by over 10,000 employees Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities. Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
[Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.