Senior UX Designer (898081700A0)
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $100,500 - $145,100
Requisition #: 69564
The Role at a Glance
As the Senior UX Designer, you will lead the design strategy for Lincoln’s Life Insurance websites and mobile application. You will work on a cross-functional team with other UX designers, developers, product owners, and stakeholders to collaboratively create new and innovative experiences targeted toward current and future clients,
You will have the opportunity to lead the research, experience/design creation, usability testing, and build for next-generation digital experiences across multiple platforms and devices. In this role, you will be expected to regularly consult with senior IT and Business leaders while promoting a customer-centric and data driven design approach.
This role will require a passion for design, a deep understanding of the evolving digital technology and trends, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
What you'll be doing
- Understand customer needs and feelings through research activities (competitive research, stakeholder interviews, personas, etc.)
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and designs focused on customer needs and analytics data
- Conduct usability testing, when needed, to validate design decisions and interactions
- Lead and participate in design thinking sessions with business and IT partners
- Collaborate regularly with business partners and internal stakeholders throughout the design process to ensure business goals are being met
- Work with other UX designers to maintain enterprise design standards and contribute to the ongoing evolution of Lincoln’s design style guide
- Work closely with front-end developers to provide design specifications and direction during development of new experiences
- Keep focus on continued education related to design tools, industry trends/research, competitor products, and design best practices
- 7+ Years in user experience design directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) minimum required in Visual Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Advanced level experience with UX design/wireframe/prototyping tools (Axure preferred but not required)
- Medium level experience participating in and/or leading research and usability testing activities
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility (ADA) as it relates to design and user experience
- Understanding of responsive design and proven experience creating layouts for multiple breakpoints and devices
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus (but not required
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.