EDI Onboarding Associate (905989500A1)
Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona)
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 69777
The Role at a Glance:
We are excited to bring on an EDI Onboarding Associate to join our Group Protection Operations Team supporting Workplace Solutions.
The Group Protection Operations Team will help you grow your technical knowledge and establish strong partnerships (internally/externally) while working in this fast-paced environment.
As an EDI Onboarding Associate, you will be responsible for delivering on EDI onboarding and implementation assignments & projects. You will support pre- and post-sales activity in providing guidance regarding compatibility of proposed onboarding approach with EDI processes. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate activities, facilitate automated EDI processing, and provide a superior onboarding experience for the customer. This opportunity will provide the ability to grow within the group insurance industry while gaining new skills and building strong working relationships. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!What you'll be doing:
- You will monitor EDI requests and ensure timely responses in gathering necessary information, addressing questions, and providing appropriate layouts/file formats for EDI processing
- You will act as a liaison between Account Management, internal EDI resources, and third-party partners to ensure all stakeholders understand optimal policy setup, per EDI guidelines, to facilitate efficient automation and onboarding
- You will participate in pre- and post-sales calls with brokers and customers; outlines pros & cons of onboarding approach in terms of compatibility with automated EDI processing; proactively advises on potential changes in approach that can enable automation. In addition, you will implement inbound file feeds for both new customers and ongoing maintenance requests including but not limited to demographic/eligibility files.
- You will coordinate with internal EDI resources and third-party partners to validate appropriate file configuration and ensure successful initial & on-going transmission and processing of files.
- You will provide ongoing File Support to installed customers, including technical troubleshooting for Level 2 File Support requests.
- You will act as a testing resource for general strategic initiatives.
- You will work with the third-party benefit administration partners to expedite resolution of any escalated file issues; collaborate with partners to research root causes and recommend improvements to processes/file formats to avoid future issues.
- You will identify, recommend, and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality while supporting and promoting change management and departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned areas of responsibility.
Must-have experience (Required):
- 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 1+ Years of experience in EDI processing and automation directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this role OR 1+ Years of experience in Group Protection in customer facing roles directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this role
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Demonstrated strong customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions and work with concepts such as averages and/or variances
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt as needed
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View]
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View]