Consultant, Re-engineering Program Management Support
Alternate Locations: US All Regions
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Hiring Manager: Julie Fox
Pay Range: $63,100 - $137,900
Bonus Potential: 5%
Requisition #: 70208
The Role at a Glance
As part of our continuous improvement mindset at Lincoln, the Re-engineering department focused on transforming our Life, Annuities, Claims, Producer Solutions and Group Protection businesses is adding to our team! If you have the passion for improving processes, then this role may be for you!
As a Consultant, Re-Engineering Program Manager you will have the opportunity to lead the complex programs/initiatives in our operational areas through process improvement opportunities following the DMAIC process. These transformational changes may include improving manual processes, implementing robotics, technology upgrades, or introducing macros. The team you will be afforded to work on is an experienced and dynamic team! Lincoln’s operational teams are evolving and embracing transformation across the board, and you will help create the roadmap for what solutions are put into place for years to come.What you'll be doing
• Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
• Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit
• Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives
• Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects
• Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of assigned area
• Serves as a subject matter expert and consults with management to understand the complex business needs and desired outcomes of programs and the individual project workstreams
• Leads and directs program meetings with stakeholders from multiple work streams to map current and future state processes, define program scope, determine complex plans, execute agreed deliverables, and evaluate outcomes Manages expectations of various internal/external stakeholders and provides regular status updates.
• Serves as a liaison across departments/teams to coordinate delivery of projects and ensure alignment of efforts with other organizational initiatives, including system releases and upgrades.
• 5+ Years experience in insurance industry and/or continuous improvement that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
• Change leadership, value stream mapping and workflow preferred
• Green belt or Black belt preferred
• 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
• Ability to analyze complex information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
• Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.