Sales Trainee - Framingham
Who are we?
We’re TEKsystems. We’re partners in transformation.
We solve complex technology, business, and talent challenges—at global scale. We accelerate business transformation through measurable impact that matters. And we’ve been doing this for over 35 years
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough sales training within the IT Talent Solutions and Services industry that includes working closely with an assigned Account Manager Lead as a Mentor
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
The Sales Trainee is responsible for learning and executing on all steps associated with the sales process. This entails the following:
- Partner with Delivery team in identifying top IT Talent to fulfill client needs
- Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
- Identify, develop and manage new and existing customer relationships by leveraging resources including but not limited to Salesforce and Hoovers
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer intimate relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience OR Associates Degree with 3 years of professional experience OR 4 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Sales Experience OR Degree in Sales OR Sales Internship Experience OR Active membership in a Collegiate Sales Club/ Organization
- A strong desire for a career in B2B Sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged in areas of negotiations
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- The ability to overcome obstacles without becoming discouraged and readily collaborate with others to accomplish goals
- A strong propensity to learn is necessary
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.