Healthcare Account Manager- St. Louis (2022-9972_Creve_Coeur)
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough sales training within the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar major. If you do not hold a Bachelor’s Degree, you are bringing a minimum of 1-3 years of business development experience within the Healthcare space in the creative & digital industry
• Working on a high performance team who encourages open communication, accountability and support is exciting to you
• You are responsible for setting and executing strategy and achieving revenue growth in new clients • You efficiently generate sales leads and enjoy developing new relationships with key contacts and clients by using an effective, repeatable sales strategy
• You are able to identify, build and deliver content for public speaking engagements • You are a subject matter expert in the areas of creative, digital or graphic design
You are a healthcare digital creative with a passion for driving growth in an ever-changing marketplace and have a strong passion to make an impact in the creative space
• You are a Healthcare digital creative with high level of energy, creativity and initiative-taking, who wants the freedom to use your inner creative genius to build your own digital brand
• You have a desire to leverage your creative experience to accelerate the top digital trends
• You are self- driven and motivated by actions that yield results (ie. High numbers)
• You are authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in staff augmentation or other service-oriented sales, especially within the IT industry is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn is needed
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.