Associate Director/Director of Marketing and Commercialization US Biosimilars (743999827871813)
US Biogen Biosimilars Unit (US BBU) is seeking great talent to help shape the future of healthcare in the US. If you are a leader of innovation, business strategy & execution with a diverse commercial background and a track record of success in healthcare delivery, we are looking for you. US Biogen Biosimilars is committed to commercialization in several biologic categories and product launches. As recent industry reports suggest, Biosimilar products in US healthcare have an opportunity to exceed $100 billion USD of savings during the next five years – Biogen is committed to be at the forefront of this opportunity for patients and the US healthcare system.Job Description
Level of role will be commensurate with experience
Who you are
Associate Director/ Director of Marketing and Commercialization that will contribute toward our vision of being a leader in US Biosimilars. This individual will work in synergy with members of the US commercial teams to ensure a seamless interface between worldwide teams while fully integrating marketing efforts for US launch of our first biosimilar. In addition, this individual will lead the development and execution of US BBU ophthalmology strategy and communication platforms to ensure synergistic strategy and execution. The candidate will also contribute to building Biogen’s presence and leadership in biosimilars through the development of a customer-focused engagement plan, inclusive of a communication platform, that will clearly & succinctly convey the company’s commitment to biosimilars and the brand’s value in US healthcare delivery.
US BBU puts patients first, while providing outstanding service for our customers and opportunities for our people to develop exciting, rewarding careers. By joining the US BBU, you will become part of a team laying the foundations for sustainable growth and building our organization from the ground up. You will build insight-driven customer strategies by understanding their requirements today and anticipating their needs for the future.
As part of the US BBU, you will be part of a global business unit. You will be part of a team of people who are empowered to work with autonomy, agility, and determination to deliver for patients. US BBU presents a unique opportunity for committed experienced professionals who are ready to unlock the potential of biosimilars to transform more lives.
What you’ll do
- Lead development and execution of the US biosimilar strategy and communication platform for our first product launch (ophthalmology), in collaboration with matrix team, including Worldwide partners to ensure synergistic messaging and execution across the brand and business unit.
- Partner & build Biogen biosimilar presence and leadership in the US healthcare through the development of a customer focused engagement plan, inclusive of a communication platform, that will clearly & succinctly convey the company’s commitment to HCPs and Patients and the brand’s value in treating retinal disease and participate in the business strategy.
- Effectively analyze customer insights, brand performance, market trends, & competitive response to inform strategic plan which addresses key challenges and capitalizes on prioritized business opportunities that impact the management and direction of the business.
- Champion innovation, seek learnings from other brands and industries to innovate our go to market approach beyond existing solutions.
- Partner with retinal gene therapy commercial leaders in Ophthalmology to ensure franchise focus is achieved across Ophthalmology biosimilar portfolio and retinal gene therapy shared priorities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with field sales leadership to ensure successful collaboration and partnership between Marketing and Sales
- Partner with cross-functional partners to prioritize strategies to focus and drive success through complex challenges in developing market
- Lead highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives
- Minimum of 7+ years of pharmaceutical experience with a minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong leadership skills to lead/contribute to the overall strategic planning and execution of key deliverables.
- Strong track record of execution / implementation across matrix teams; simplifies unnecessary complexity to get to action and value.
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently driving performance within a matrix organization with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and executive collaboration required.
- Prior Health Care Practitioner marketing experience with demonstrated expertise in customer focus, insight mining, message development and marketing analytics.
- Ability to develop and manage strong customer relationships.
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical or industry experience.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred and / or deep expertise in marketing buy-and-bill specialty brands.
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Travel up to 25%Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.