Executive Assistant, Clinical Trial Delivery Units (743999834412380)
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Executive Assistant to provide executive administrative support to the Clinical Trial Delivery Unit (CTDU) Heads and for partnering with the CTDU leadership team to support the smooth running of the CTDUs within the Global Clinical Operations (GCO) department within Research and Development (R&D). This role will engage in cross-functional alignment within GCO and with stakeholders in other R&D departments. The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative, and calm under pressure. Excellent communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions across all levels of the organization. This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, the ability to prioritize, and a high level of discretion with the ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information. The candidate must enjoy a dynamic atmosphere, show good judgment, initiative and be willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed to achieve goals and deliverables. The candidate must be familiar with supporting across geographies e.g. US and Europe.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support, to include calendar management (scheduling, prioritizing, resolving conflicts, etc.); new hire on-boarding, training activities, etc.
- Coordinate CTDU leadership team meetings, Town Halls and other CTDU meetings – help set agendas and create PowerPoint slides, attend, take minutes and follow through on action items
- Create, compose, and edit written material (Minutes, Newsletters); support communication media for the CTDUs (eg sharepoint, Teams channel, video creation)
- Handle correspondence of a confidential nature
- Propose and implement departmental process improvements to increase efficiency
- Maintain departmental document and knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g. SharePoint, Synapse, Teams), as needed
- Large-scale meeting and forums/off-site support including logistics coordination (secure venue, A/V support, catering etc), pre-event material preparation, day-of set up
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements; monitor travel progress to resolve issues as they arise
- Prepare and submit expense reports; organize and maintain files
- Build strong working relationships across the organization by implementing efficient communication and following up on deadlines
- Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently
Who You Are
You possess excellent communication and organization skills and thrive in an ever-changing environment. You are customer service oriented and proactive in problem solving and anticipating the organization's needs.
- 5+ years’ experience in progressively responsible executive support roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Polished, articulate, mature; energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in the biopharma industry is a plus
- A flair for creative communication media is a plus.
- Associate’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.