Sr Territory Business Manager/Territory Business Manager, South Boston, MA, Multiple Sclerosis Franchise (743999835008300)
At Biogen, we offer a workplace that is unique, connected, resilient and impactful. Our purpose to find cures for rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry. We are connected as a team by this shared purpose, the pride we have in our work, and the inspiration we obtain from the lives we’re changing. We are resilient as we overcome obstacles, following the science to deliver for our patients. Most of all, our work allows us to have an impact. An impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine.Job Description
About The Role
In this field based, specialty sales representative position you will be called upon to sell our Neurology products with key stakeholders in the Multiple Sclerosis community: including Neurologists, allied health professionals, and local MS chapters.
The Sr. Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing and executing on sales plans for their assigned territory.
What You'll Do
- You will convey complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders regarding Biogen products.
- You must be able to utilize exemplary interpersonal skills and directed probing to uncover and address the customer's educational needs.
- This position works closely with cross functional peers to help ensure customers are appropriately educated about available Biogen support services, as needed.
*This role covers Downtown Boston, Quincy, Cape Code and Burlington, MA
Who you Are
You have the ability to drive results in a challenging market, the ability to be customer and patient focused and enjoy working in a collarborative environment.
5+ years of pharma, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales required. A breadth of experiences across these disciplines is highly desirable.
• Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking over 3+ years, achievement awards, etc.
• Proven ability to drive results in a challenging and ambiguous market; launch, business development and co-promotion experiences are an advantage
• Tenacious, and motivated outside-the-box thinker who excels in a collaborative team setting.
• Customer and patient focused and able to uncover obstacles, and strategically drive for results with limited direction and in ambiguity
• Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
• Driving is an essential duty of this job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
Education: BS/BA preferred, MBA a plusAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.