Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sr. Manager/Manager, NMD Market Access Marketing
Position title and level will be commensurate with experience.
About the Role
The Senior Manager/Manager, Neuromuscular Degeneration (NMD) Market Access Marketing is accountable for planning and executing reimbursement marketing activities to support brand objectives for the rare disease portfolio. In this role, the individual serves as a critical liaison aligning brand strategy to market access and reimbursement priorities, with the ultimate goal of optimizing the access & reimbursement process.
What You’ll Do
• Drive the development and execution of Reimbursement Marketing strategy & tactics designed to help patients access therapy and remain on therapy.
• Actively engage with our external field access & reimbursement teams to design and develop customer programs and field resources.
• Ensure close alignment and coordination of Reimbursement strategies with the US Brand team and payer marketing team.
• Develop and implement frameworks for broader and deeper Access and Reimbursement engagement with KOLs and provider/site education
• Work to ensure pull/push-through strategies and tactics are developed and that these are rolled out to the field reimbursement team effectively.
• Develop the annual brand plan from a Market Access and Reimbursement perspective, while ensuring alignment with the US brand and global teams
• Manage our vendor agency of record as well as the regulatory & legal materials review process to ensure fulfillment and execution of projects and tactics within budget.
Who You Are
You love working collaboratively across the business to design and execute solutions to complex business challenges. You are a strong communicator who can craft a strong story and deliver it in a compelling way.
• Bachelor's degree required; graduate level degree preferred
• 3+ years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry including 1+ years in the reimbursement/payer marketing space
• Previous experience with rare disease therapeutic areas and their respective market access landscapes are preferred
• Strong understanding of health care delivery and payment/insurance systems in the US
• Strong project management skills with the ability to independently drive projects forward, establish budgets and timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills - builds relationships by identifying common goals and engaging in a transparent, trust-building manner
• Heightened ability to collaborate, influence, and work with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver results
• Experience of managing multiple demands and priorities on time and under business constraints
• Experience managing key commercial processes that are critical to business performance, including brand planning and positioning, value proposition development, and pricing/reimbursement strategy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.