Manager Trainee - $47,000 (02836I019)
84 Lumber is subject to COVID-19 vaccine requirements. As a result, we are requiring all new associates to submit proof of full vaccination with one of the three COVID-19 vaccines approved and/or authorized by the FDA, or proof of having received the first vaccine dose with the second dose scheduled, on or before their first day of employment, unless the associate has been approved for an exemption.
This posting represents locations near Franklin and Oil City including: Cranberry, Grove City, and Clarion.
84 Lumber’s Mission:
To Serve our customers through a team of dedicated, honest, hardworking Associates
To Supply our customers with the best quality products while providing out Associates with the safest work environment
To Save our customers by offering competitive value-added pricing for each specific market
To Provide our Associates with an environment where nothing is impossible
Why 84 Lumber?
- 84 Lumber is a leader in the building material supplier industry and is proudly family and woman owned. 84 Lumber is committed to your success and is offering a competitive benefits and compensation package to assist you along your journey with us as you build your career!
- Endless growth opportunity, we are always looking for future leaders – if you are willing to invest in 84, 84 will invest in you. Applying for an entry-level position will enable you to learn the industry in’s and out’s, providing endless growth opportunity whether you are looking for a path in management, sales or working at our Team Headquarters in Eighty Four, PA.
- By working hard, we will reward you with monthly and year-end incentive opportunities.
- We provide comprehensive training to ensure you are provided the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
- Holiday pay
Associate is responsible for learning the total operations of the location. This includes sales, creating material estimates from blueprints, inventory control, building loads for delivery, loading/unloading freight and maintaining physical location plant. Associate must complete course of study as outlined within assigned time frame and must be willing to relocate for management position.
- Freight handling
- Maintain and merchandise store inventory
- Payroll System
- Invoicing and POS System
- Inventory System
- Human Resources System
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports
- Learn to read Blueprints and create material list
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.