Senior Contracts Specialist - Sub Vendor Program Office
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations Support (SMOS) of the Sub-Vendor Program, the Senior Contracts Specialist is responsible to ensure compliance with all government regulations and Customer requirements by reviewing all Customer agreements and flowing down necessary language to the vendors. The Senior Contract Specialist will communicate with Sub-Vendors, the sales team, and internal partners and be independently responsible for confirming all requirements are correct prior to being vetted by the Sub-Vendor Team.Responsibilities Essential Job Duties of the Associate Manager of the Program Office:
- Review all Customer contract terms to determine what terms should apply to the vendor relationship. Create addendums to flow down these terms to the vendor.
- Document in compliance site requirements for each Customer for Compliance Coordinators to use when vetting all vendors.
- Partner with various groups to ensure proper documentation is flowed down to vendors in adherence with Customer and legal requirements.
- Follow up with support partners on outstanding items to ensure proper compliance with customer and contract requirements in a timely manner.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business, Finance or Law.
- Seeking two-four years of work experience.
- Prior contract review experience preferred.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time and excel in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Successful track record of providing quality customer service.