Client Development Manager
On Premise Manager
Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Actalent and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Actalent, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Actalent promotes almost exclusively from within!
As a On Premise Manager you will impact both our candidates and customers. You will…
- Serve as the liaison between client managers, local office and consultants. This includes regular attendance of consultant meetings
- Interact daily with consultants, ensure all daily issues of both clients and consultants are addressed and resolved timely.
- Partner with recruiting manager to devise strategy for account evolution in order to drive consultant and client success
- Provide performance feedback and assist consultants with HR matters.
- Assure weekly payroll is accurate and that all consultants needs are met
- Perform Onboarding and offboard duties
- Qualify new positions with the client
- Maximize profitability by understanding client needs, providing quality contractors
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Provide consistent communication to consultants, internal partners, and the client
Compensation and Perks:
Actalent offers a base salaryof $52,000-$60,000 plus a bonus potential. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- High attention to detail
- Above average excel and computer skills
- Knowledge of payroll, compliance and ability to work with minimal instruction
- Ability to think analytically and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities & multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment