Director Customer Care (Optimum Mobile) (2022-31524)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering applications and processes to support the call center and establish proper inter-departmental cooperation with field operations. Work closely with Regional Outside Sales VPs, Commercial Marketing, IT, Field Operations and technologists in the residential call centers to define strategies, outline requirements, plan implementations and measure the results of the team and the operating metrics.
The ideal person is a visionary in the customer care profession and has experience deploying and improving the technology and process which supports the business. This role is very focused on customer acquisition and retention, having loyal customers and optimizing every transaction for the customer.
- Conduct call center assessments to identify opportunities to improve performance, increase revenue and optimize operations.
- Leverage and share best practices and work on process improvement opportunities that provide standardization that would increase operational efficiency.
- Involvement in the technology strategy and support the Customer Care business initiatives. This portfolio currently includes: ICOMS, speech-enabled IVRs, [Register to View] a standardized CSR desktop, account service, technology service, sales, retail service and more.
- Build, manage, and lead a high performing team to deliver the process, tools and technologies required by the business. Collaborate with other teams to leverage development across all supported business functions.
- Ensure high performance by clearly defining team member responsibilities, empowering team members to fulfill their responsibilities and supporting their efforts to do so, tracking progress and providing feedback, and holding team members responsible for meeting agreed-upon goals.
- Establish quality procedures and measures with in the development team.
- This position requires working across management levels; Corporate, Regional and Local functional boundaries with both internal and external partners.
- Essential Functions
- Capable of analyzing the customer experience, identifying specific improvement opportunities, and working with Operations and across functional groups on solutions that improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty as well as experience in inbound and outbound B2B sales.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions that will improve the ability to generate revenue, decrease operating costs, and increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use a PC, keyboard, calculator, fax and other standard office machines
- 5-7 years as Director/Vice President of call centers targeted to B2B activities, with experience in a high growth and dynamic environment.
- BS/BA college degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building and managing relationships, influencing and negotiating partnerships, while maintaining the ability to achieve great results through others. Must diplomatically handle conflicts and facilitate cooperative team resolutions to customer service issues. Success in developing, presenting, and implementing business solutions and processes while improving Call Center Operations must be demonstrated by their track record. Successful candidate can easily establish a rapport with staff and management alike.
- Strong operational knowledge of call center technologies, performance management and resource planning is essential.
- Candidate must have a proven success in developing and presenting business cases that include operational, financial, sales and customer impact analyses.
- Must have experience in forecasting headcount and expense requirements in small tightly focused work groups.
- Call Center Certifications (i.e. ICMI) ICOMS or CSG experience, Aspect
- Strong skills in strategy and planning, budgeting and P & L management, customer support operations, and vendor selection and management.
- Must possess a strategic, analytical mind-set as well as the ability to execute on strategy and plans.
- Proven leadership skills and people management skills derived from having direct and indirect responsibility for building and managing cohesive, high-performing teams.
- Should have high energy and possess courage, creativity and perseverance, and express the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines.
- Must possess excellent creative, analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.