Senior Director, Customer Experience Strategy (2022-31346)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Job Summary:CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE is our Best Product: Innovation and the customer experience are paramount to our company. We are redefining the customer journey, sharpening our focus, improving tools, and amplifying our proactive outreach efforts to make the experience exceed expectations. We are investing in expanding our dynamic team to measure differently, simplify our interactions, proactively engage in innovation outreach, and equip our employees with tools to successfully implement processes, procedures and activities that will elevate the end-to-end customer experience.OPPORTUNITY:As part of a company-wide effort to continually improve the customer experience, a National Customer Experience Team is being created to dedicatedly focus on all aspects of the customer journey. This role will report to the VP, Customer Experience and lead a team focused on customer experience improvement.A strategy guru with a passion for innovating and delivering effective customer experience, care, and operational strategies to drive profitable growth. Your expertise includes a wide range of go-to-market skills, including customer economics, growth strategy, customer engagement strategy & design, customer analytics, call center economics, AI-powered virtual assistants, and other self-service capabilities. Bring with you the ability to work across Altice and its partners to gain insight regarding customer needs, employee needs, market perception of our quality of product, service experience gaps, operations requirements/processes, as well as comparing to best practices in the industry will be critical to influence decisions and drive outcomes.Primary Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for developing strategic framework to lay out mid to long term strategy and plan for Customer Experience and Care Organizations.
- Through data analysis (structured and unstructured) and validated anecdotes, develop list of strategic opportunities and initiatives that drive key business objectives; build a framework to prioritize initiatives based on investments and outcomes.
- Collaborate very closely with Executive Leadership to draft Customer Experience, Care and Operations strategies with a 18-36-month outlook.
- Partner with Cross Functional leaders (Product, Engineering, Care, Field Operations, Sales) to ensure successful delivery of the CX and Care improvement programs; Lead strategic projects and operational improvements when necessary, collaborating with executive leadership, product, engineering, operations and marketing teams.
- Communicate with all levels of Executive Leadership.
- Analyze data and customer experience standards to identify and prioritize top CX efforts.
- Align partners across organization on strategy and execution of Customer Experience objectives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Masters' Degree with MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Leadership presence, applying an analytical, conceptual, storytelling, and communication skillset to build confidence with senior leaders and influence decision-making
- Previous leadership experience leading Product & Operations Strategy & Customer Service functions with ability to create strategic advantage and differentiated value in the market.
- Proven experience driving operating & customer experience excellence and supporting strategic decisions as the company continues to scale.
- Experience with data-driven methodologies (e.g., surveys, journey analytics, data science) to inform customer or brand strategy
- Experience working in a matrix organization with the proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Significant experience analyzing customer support/care operations, customer journeys and caring for customers via process, policy & digital technologies improvement
- Strong written communication and Power-point slide building skills
- Success in creating and executing strategic plans to achieve customer care and retention objectives
- Success in driving organizational change via Agile methodologies and a proven track record of overcoming challenges to achieve goals
- Strong process and data analytics acumen, and demonstrated ability to apply data analysis to make decisions
- Strong interpersonal and influencing abilities, particularly when influencing others who are not in your organization
- Demonstrated ability to work within large organizations, lead teams remotely and work cross-functionally
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.