Shift Manager (22-01935)
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Work time to 10pm – 7am w/ ability to be flexible
Training schedule will be 1 month 6am – 3pm & 1 month 2pm – 11pm
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Responsible for increasing productivity by making supplies and work area easily assessable and by maintaining a clean and well-organized production center throughout the shift.
- Responsible for achieving cost efficiency by ensuring supplies are at the appropriate percentage of COG .
- Ensures employee safety by educating the production team on proper safety procedures and programs.
- Management the development of production employees by training, coaching, and counseling employees.
- Maintains a positive internal working relationship with Sales Department.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 2 - 5 years related experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor degree in related business field or equivalent work experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits