Legal On-Site Svcs Spec (22-02118)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas within a Legal office/environment: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be time sensitive
- Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of documents and projects that are required in a legal environment
- Operate high volume scanners.
- Operate image handling software
- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion and file naming
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and files for printing and CS/DVD
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic file
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition) files to assist with key word search
- Perform file formatting for printing/Excel files
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off site (BIS or Smart Source)
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to users at various levels, including: legal secretaries, project managers, paralegals, associates and partners
- Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight deadlines and potentially under high pressure
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Complete Ricoh Legal training within 90 days of hire and maintain any new training requirements
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Legal Industry is strongly desired
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing strong customer service, personal and communication skills
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits