Senior Specialist, Customer Billing (22-01962)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
This position is responsible for complex problem resolution for high revenue customers. Provides high level relationship management with internal and external customer's by demonstrating prompt and thorough attention to issues and request. Responsible for business retention by assisting with Service Level Agreement adherence and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. This position will identify the root cause of problems encountered by sales reps and will actively propose solutions. Ability to fully support the customer cross functionally and interacts with other members of the organization as required, in support of the customer and Ricoh. Supports Strategic Customer's will Billing, Contracts and Invoicing Support. Responsible for the management of accounts that have revenue of $10M or more a year. This position provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers in resolving complex issues. Interacts with other members of the organization as required, in support of the customers and Ricoh. Partnership with Lease Portfolio Team/leasing partners to work through detailed account reconciliation requiring a high degree of account management and interfaces with the customer.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a focal point to resolve customer issues received by the Area including invoicing and billing issues.
- Will have full ownership of customer inquiries, providing timely customer service support on issues related to billing, order status, deliver, cancelation, etc.
- Customer Facing using Ricoh Technology -- UCS/White Board
- Enters maintenance/contract data into billing system as sold by sales professional.
- Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary, from customers and other Ricoh personnel.
- Works in conjunction with internals customers at the highest level to resolve discrepancies that may have resulted in delinquent payment.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues as assigned to ensure optimal customer satisfaction levels
- Creates and maintains contract records and billings.
- Works independently to identify root cause of problems encountered by the customer with the ability to identify resolution needed and communicate an action plan to correct and mitigate additional issues.
- Maintains database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance (i.e., contact information, customer account changes, addresses, phone #, equipment ID #, etc) and forward as necessary.
- Provides training on maintenance agreements and supports questions on standard service and billing options.
- Drives Service Level Agreement Compliance to ensure that all commitments and customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Responsible for the end to end process for customer to include (not limited):
- Contract Management, Billing Resolution, Invoice Administration
- Partnership with the following groups to ensure all customer expectations are met:
- Sales and Sales Leadership, Technology Services/Managed Services, On Boarding, Order Management, AR
- Meets department's attendance and punctuality standards. Allow flexible availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary.
- Level of interaction with the customer could be at the highest level
- Interaction could be with Directors VP's, C-Level Employees as well Managing Partner and General Counsel of Law Firms
- Some overtime is required to meet deadlines.
- Written Communication with customer to include:
- Meeting Minutes, Actions Plans, CAD's (entry project management)
- Ability to facilitate calls with internal and external customers with little to no supervision
- Provides complex reporting/spreadsheets as requested by customer and/or Sales professional.
- Creates efficiencies in interdepartmental practices and processes.
- Assists Customer Billing Specialist and Sr. Specialist with complex issues acting as a coach or mentor to junior peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent business experience in business environment
- Requires 3+ years of business experience, including any combination of Ricoh and/or general business; 1-2 years of Customer Billing experience is desired.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits