Specialist, Billing (22-01953)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Meets department's attendance and punctuality standards. Allow flexible availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary.
- Makes daily contact with Sales personnel, operations personnel, sales, operational management and internal personnel, sales and operational management and internal personnel to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
- Requests credit memos for any erroneous or changed billing.
- Deletes maintenance/contract data when equipment has been removed.
- Reports unbilled contracts information to Management on a monthly basis.
- Promotes other company products and services.
- Some overtime is required to meet deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma + 2 Years related experience
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits